Only six miles southeast of Penn State Behrend
On the corner of Wales and Knoyle Roads, Scenic Heights Golf Course offers a forgiving but challenging 18 holes of golf (par 72) with beautiful panoramic views of its natural, lush surroundings.
- 4 sets of tees for all skill levels and age groups
- Fully drain-tiled course (the course drains itself to ensure a good round of golf even after a hard rain)
- Tee to green Irrigation system
- Low cut roughs and well maintained fairways and greens
- U.S.G.A. Course Rating and Slope
- Conveniently located Driving range (It’s right outside the back door of the clubhouse)
- Newer Riding Carts and Pull Carts Available
- Tournament and outings with picnic pavilion that seats over 100
- On-Site food and snacks (Limited Menu)
Need Directions? See how to find us!
Turn East onto the Bayfront Connector
Follow the Bayfront Connector where it becomes PA-